MEDcare is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper with at least 4 years of professional experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow with a company and work with an awesome staff, MEDcare is the place for you.
If you have the following qualifications, we would love to talk to you:
- Extensive Knowledge of accounting and tax including all accounting functions such as A/R, A/P, payroll, bank etc.
- Experience with QuickBooks software and Bill.com
- Knowledge to enter accounting journals, maintain ledgers
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or relevant discipline required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Responsible for A/P using bill.com; enter, review and reconcile expense reports for travel, mileage, outside labs and imaging, physician staffing (vendor, time logs, and work schedules), corporate credit card
- Maintain recurring payments and acquire all documents necessary for month-end process
- Enter monthly journal entries such as payroll, accruals, inventory, depreciations, and amortizations, etc.
- Respond to queries relating to invoices and payments and any other inquiry
- Reconcile bank accounts and A/R daily, and reconcile credit cards monthly
- Prepare quarterly sales and use tax filings and file annual 1099/1096 forms
- Maintain files for contracts, insurance policies, business licenses, leases, W-9 and other finance policies
- Partner with Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, vision, dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Opportunity for advancement