This critical position offers the ability for Physicians to deliver high-caliber care in a fast paced, patient-focused Urgent Care Clinic.
Centers are equipped with state of the art equipment, X-Ray, EMR, charting handled by a staff of dedicated scribes supported by a complete medical team and customer service staff. Open 7 days a week, 12 hours a day – no on call or overnight shifts.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Direct patient care including, but not limited to, physical exams, evaluations, diagnostic testing, diagnoses and treatment for patients of all ages
• Standard office procedures to include, but not limited to, incision and drainage, splinting, suturing, infection management, would care and more
• Manage patient referrals in accordance with quality and regulatory standards
• Communicate test results, follow-up care, and other treatment plans as appropriate
• Proven and exceptional patient services skills
• Ability to work a continuous 12 hour shift
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail in written and oral communications
• Mastery in computer software applications
• Ability to excel in a Team focused environment
Education and Experience:
• Graduate of an Accredited School of Medicine
• Board certified in Emergency Medicine or prior clinical experience in emergency medicine, urgent care or ambulatory care highly preferred
• Primary Care Physicians with strong emergency room or urgent care experience are welcome to apply
• Must be licensed by the SC State Board of Medical Examiners
• Must maintain a DEA license with no restrictions
Highly competitive compensation package in this high-energy work environment includes company-paid malpractice; 401k bi-weekly matching; comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D and supplemental policies. This is a tremendous earnings opportunity for dedicated, high-caliber candidates.
MEDcare Urgent Care is a drug-free workplace. All candidates will be required to pass a mandatory Pre-employment drug test. Once an offer is accepted, all candidates are subject to a background check. Offers of employment are contingent upon passing both the drug test and background check.